A. Warranty Overview
BMEBIKES provides warranties for the categories specified below. All warranty claims must meet the requirements established by BMEBIKES, in order for the warranty to take effect. This warranty is non-transferable, valid only for the original purchaser of the BMEBIKES product. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, malfunctions, damages, or failure from abuse, neglect, misuse, or accidents.
- Bike Frame Warranty: From the date of purchase, BMEBIKES provides a 2 year warranty for all bicycle frames against manufacturing defects in regards to materials and/or worksmanship.
- Battery Warranty: From the date of purchase, BMEBIKES provides a 1 year warranty for all lithium batteries against manufacturing defects in regards to materials and/or worksmanship.
- Components Warranty: From the date of purchase, BMEBIKES provides a 1 year warranty for all bicycle components against manufacturing defects in regards to materials and/or worksmanship.
B. Terms of Warranty
The warranty provided by BMEBIKES becomes effective on the product purchase date. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the BMEBIKES product, and is non-transferable to subsequent owners or any other party. This warranty does not apply for BMEBIKES products purchased for rental or commercial purposes. BMEBIKES will not be held responsible for direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, product liability, negligence, or any other reason. This limited warranty only applies to the replacement of defective parts; BMEBIKES will have sole discretion in regards to whether the warranty claim is justified, and has met the warranty requirements set forth by the company.
C. Exclusions of Warranty
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Any modification of the frame or components
- Incidental and consequential damages
- Inappropriate product assembly
- Inappropriate use
- Inappropriate follow-up maintenance
- Missing warranty inspection within the specified time frames
- Damage due to faulty adjustment or worn components
- Damage or failure due to accident (falling), misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Damage due to weather effects or normal wear
- Rental or commercial uses of the bicycle
- Labor charges for part replacements